Tuesday 26 June 2012

What motivates me?

Motivation can be defined as the force that drives our behavior. It permits us to accomplish things that we did not think we could. It gives us strength. Through my life; I have had different types of motivation either on a spiritual; personal , professional or academic level.
http://oneminutemusiclesson.com/2012/03/28/finding-your-inner-motivation-to-grow-as-a-musician/

First I would like to state that the first thing that motivates me is the reason why I am on this earth. God gave me the opportunity to live. He must have a reason. I must find out why I was created in the first place. This is my main driving force in my life. I am motivated as I want to know what I can add  to this world that has not already been added.

What is more,on an academic and professional level I want to make my parents (especially) and  my whole family proud. Coming from a foreign country; this wish is even stronger. My parents are sending money for me to live and be at ease in order to study and have diplomas. It is important for me to succeed. Failure is not an option and will never be. It does not only concern my studies in South Africa but everything my parents have done since I was born.

Besides, what motivates me is the accomplishment of my dreams. There are some things that I would like to accomplish in my life. It is a powerful driving force to want to live it. It is because I want to live it that I am applying myself and making sacrifices. I want to see what it feels like to accomplish my dreams.
http://www.8womendream.com/48-best-affirmations-for-success-to-achieve-your-dreams/

This is (in a nutshell) what motivates me. I think we should always keep our motivation in mind in order not to give up along the way.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/seeminglee/2067314800/

No comments:

Post a Comment