Friday 9 March 2012

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

My mind...a far away place that is so close to my heart. In my mind; I can make up anything; be anyone and do anything. My imagination is the start  of my future. When I think about the years to come ; I can see what I want. This "draft" that I set up is the beginning of the pursuit of my dreams. 


Martin Luther King's famous speech  "I have a dream" is the perfect example. The speech brings out the fact that everything starts with a dream. It is only when you dream that you can begin to achieve your objectives. Your dreams give you the plans; the outlines of what needs to be done. When you dream; you see the positive side of life; the opportunities that you could get. A dream is a wish your heart makes; so listen to it. 



2 comments: