Thursday 8 November 2012

How old would you be if you did not know how old you are?

I think I would be seven years old. Since I passed that age; I have always been referring to it every time I had a childhood memory. Even my brother knew about that and he was always making fun of me (but in a good way). It was like "I remember when I was little and I used to do this and that". And my brother would say "when you were seven years old right". He always used to say that all my childhood happened when I was seven years old...This is why I chose that age without even thinking...

http://a2zscraplets.com.au/product_details.php?item_id=3423
I think childhood is the most beautiful and magical time; everything is simple; you just have to eat, sleep and play all you want before you start with the real school. I think most people agree with me because they say that sometimes they want to be little again; the time of innocence. I think it is important to give your children a great childhood; because it will affect them forever. Mine was fantastic and I could not have asked for a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment