Thursday 8 November 2012

If presented with the opportunity to get a message to a large group of people, what would your message be?


My message would be simple; live, laugh and love and help. We spend too much time focusing on the wrong and u necessary things. If people could just see that we don’t need too much to be happy. Happiness lies in your ability to be content with what you have. I truly believe that people are happier when they realize that. People spend time chasing things like money; power and so forth. Of course it is nice to own nice things and live in beautiful mansions but after a while; this feeling goes away and people realize that it is not as important as it used to be; especially if they don’t have people around them.
http://bytesdaily.blogspot.com/2011/09/live-laugh-love.html
This fact makes me think of a movie The Ultimate gift in which a old man teach the true values of life to its grandson through a series of challenges given to him after the grandfather’s death. Everyone in the family id greedy; looking for more and more money everyday. It is truly the ultimate gift as he teaches his grandson that money is not that important; there are other values such as hard work that need to be respected continuously. We need to just live with the things we have; laugh at situations in order to overcome them and above all love one another.

http://www.impawards.com/2007/ultimate_gift.html
Besides; I would tell people to help others especially the less fortunate. I think that I have been blessed with wonderful things in my life. My parents are not the richest people but I have always had everything I needed. Some people did not get that chance; so it is important to reach out to them and help them get a decent life.
http://crossfitovercome.wordpress.com/2011/12/30/giving-back/

No comments:

Post a Comment