Friday 3 August 2012

I am...



First of all I want to say that I am a child of God. I know that he put me on this earth for a reason. There is a mission that I need to complete; a dream that I need to accomplish.

I am a Public Relations graduate. I have completed my National Diploma in the Public Relations field. I was not easy; but despite the obstacles I carried on and was able to get my diploma.


I am proud of myself. I have recently celebrated my birthday. It is a time where you particularly realize how time flies by. You realize what you have accomplished so far. Of course there is still a lot to do; but you know that you have the motivation to do so.  I have struggled on a professional; personal and academic level; but here I am now. If I did it once; I can do it again.

I am unique. There are millions of people around the world. But in spite of this fact; nobody has the same face as me; nobody talks the way I do; nobody smiles the way I do. No two people are the same even people from the same family. I am blessed to be the way I am. It is not about having a huge ego but it is about loving myself because if I don’t appreciate who I am; who will?



I am ambitious. There are a lot of things that I want to accomplish in my life; whether on a professional or personal level. I would like to use my Public Relations experience to help people; to give back to them. There are so many things I want to do and so many places I want to go to in order to accomplish this.
I am a scatterbrain person. My mind is all over the place. Most of the times; I leave the keys outside the door; I forget to turn off the hob; I don’t remember if I closed the door or not; I constantly forget where I put my keys. It happens all the time…But I guess I am used to it by now.


I am loving. I love spreading joy and laughter around me. I think it is the best medicine.

Well; this is me (in a nutshell)

No comments:

Post a Comment