Sunday 9 September 2012

My big FAT dream


I describe myself as a lucky person. I am lucky to have such a wonderful family that has always supported me. My family is one the most important things in my life. Without them (and especially my parents) I would not be where I am right now. For that; I will always be grateful. Besides; I am lucky to have wonderful amazing and crazy friends. They bring so much joy to my life. I am not saying everything is perfect but I have what I truly need.

http://www.nimble.com/blog/2011/01/04/two-times-lucky/
Unfortunately; it is not the case for everyone. They are people around the world that suffer from malnutrition; poverty; abuse; neglect; violence and so on. It can be young children or old people. I am always sad when I see people in such a state. Everyone should have the chance to live a decent life at least. This is why my big fat dream is to give back to many people as I can in the world. I want to be a philanthropist. I think that I am lucky enough and I want to give back to the less fortunate.

I realize it is not going to be easy but is worth it. There is nothing worst that seeing tears in the eyes of a young child who suffers because he hasn’t eaten in a week; or the pain and suffering of a teenager who is being beaten by a family member. I will do everything in my power and beyond in order to help them get a decent life because everyone deserves that much.
http://twitter.com/Unicefniger
I want to work in non-profit organisations in order to make that dream a reality. This is my big FAT dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment