Sunday 16 September 2012

Write your bucket list


 I do not reach a 100 now; but here is my bucket list:
  1. Visit Japan
  2. Lean Japanese
  3. Get married
  4. Have four children
  5. See every member of my family at least once again
  6. Tell my parents I love them
  7. Go to  a Richard Bona’s concert
  8. Meet Richard Bona
  9. Work in a non-profit organisation to give back to the community
  10. Learn to cook as many dishes as possible
  11. Go on a safari tour
  12. Take a pictures with wild animals
  13. Build my dream house
  14. perform with my dance group on a huge stage
  15. Travel around the world
  16. swim with dolphins
  17. learn to say no sometimes
  18. buy my mother a beautiful present
  19. have photos taken by a professional photographer
  20.  Go bungee jumping
  21. Go scuba diving
  22. Go to my village in Gabon
  23. Own a beautiful African outfit
  24. Be in a music video
  25. Record a professional song just for fun
  26. Go horse back riding again
  27. watch sunset at a beach
  28. take tango class
  29. take belly dance class
  30. learn to drive
  31. go to the planetarium
  32. attend an audition
  33. climb Mont Fuji
  34. take a professional picture
  35. go to Kirstenbosch gardens
  36. organise a wedding
  37. take a spin in a convertible
  38. Invent a recipe
  39. Own a kimono
  40. Visit an harbor
  41. Take flying lessons
  42. Visit a mine
  43. Decorate an entire house
  44. wear a Disney princess dress
  45. Serve as a model for a painting
  46. visit a temple in Japan
  47. Go to the great Wall of China
  48. Star in a music video
  49. Take a spontaneous vacation with my husband to an exotic location
  50. Visit an island
  51. Get to know local people of the places I visit
  52. Take a souvenir of every country I visit and dedicate a room to it in my house called “Escape”
  53. Open a nonprofit organization
  54. Take a big family picture
  55. Go in a submarine and go under the sea
  56. Teach something valuable to my children
  57. Pinch my little boy's cute cheek
  58. Hear the word "mommy" coming fro the mouth of my children
  59. Sing a lullaby to my children
  60. Put my children to bed
  61. Watch my children grow up and achieve their dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment