Friday 5 October 2012

Number 14...Done!


I recently did my bucket list…and on there; there was something that I really wanted to do and soon. Now I can say that I did it. It was number 14 on my list…Perform on a huge stage with my dance group. Okay..I admit the stage was not that huge…but nonetheless it was a stage. It really felt great and brought me a sense of accomplishment.




First; I said to myself that I couldn't do it (stress and fear I think) but afterwards I got myself together and I realized that it was something that I really wanted to do and I needed to get rid of that fear. Everyone is afraid of something but the ones who don’t let it stop them are the ones who really achieve something with their lives (whether small or large accomplishments).  So; I decided not to let that fear stop me; because at the end ; if you let that fear win and don’t act; it will only bring regrets which is even worse that being afraid.

I encourage you to start accomplishing things that you put on your bucket list if you haven’t started yet…

Source: http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10151236971501550&set=a.10151236964981550.510589.300206231549&type=1&theater


No comments:

Post a Comment