Friday 5 October 2012

Watch this space


Something big is coming…To me that’s what this sentence means.  I don’t know exactly when and what but I just know that something big is coming. We need to make things happen and not just sit and wait fr things to happen. I am starting to really apply this sentence.  The word “space” in the sentence refers to the infinite opportunities that we have to do something new and different. So why not take a chance. I recently read on Twitter that we must not be afraid to try something new. Remember amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic. When you have faith; you can do whatever you  want to.

http://fermoyprintanddesign.wordpress.com/author/fermoyprintanddesign/page/2/
So I am saying it again watch this space... We are the ones who make our lives either average or memorable. But it needs to be for the good reasons of course. I would like that to happen to me. I want to do something memorable; to help others and so much more. The future will tell me…

No comments:

Post a Comment